Whether you are the parent of a child whose team is using Sportgo Lite, or you a spouse who’s trying to keep track of their partner’s after-work games, or if you have an at-home email and a work email you’d like Sportgo Lite to work with, this feature will keep you up-to-date with all the games in your life.
Adding Multiple Email Addresses
In order to access and control a single Sportgo Lite account from multiple email addresses follow these steps:
- Log-in and select the team which you would like to add another user’s email address to.
- Click the ‘Players’ tab on the left side navigation bar. You will see your Team Profile at the top of the page. In the top right corner is an 'EDIT' button which you can edit your team membership clicking.
- Clicking the Edit button reveals this:
- Input your other email address(es) into the 'Add Shared Users Email' field and click 'Save'.
- This new user will be sent an email letting them know they are now associated with this account.
When logging with the Shared Users Email address, that person will now have all the same capabilities as the user they are sharing the account with, including RSVP, communication and manager capabilities, if applicable.